Friday, June 20, 2014

Heavy


I'm in a somber mood willing myself to smile every once in a while. I’m very sleepy since I slept late every night and woke up 4:15 or 4:30AM in the morning for the entire week.  Weekend is here finally so that I can just be with my kids and get much needed sleep.


Dark clouds
My mind is filled with doubts and other thoughts that leave me with a heavy heart. It’s been a long time since I felt this kind of sadness and no matter how hard I try; I just can’t seem to shake off it. The highlight of my day is a meeting that kept me distracted for an hour, but I’m back to my gloomy self as soon as I step out of the meeting room.  
I’ve been proud, stubborn and resentful in the face of callousness and disfavor. I’m acting like a fool who can’t overlook an issue. I’m fortunate to have Jesus Christ as my counsel. I pray for wisdom and peace of mind. May God bless us all.

2 comments:

  1. I nominated you for an award on my blog

    http://theflowerduet.blogspot.com/2014/07/you-are-my-sunshine-blogger-award.html

    Have a blessed day!
    M

    ReplyDelete